Full Year Passive Income for 2017

This is the first time I get to consolidate my passive income for an entire year as I only started on this journey in mid-2016. Although I don't actually "see" the income coming in month-to-month (as I am still relying on my active income for expenses, so my passive income goes straight into the common savings pool), it still feels great to see the consolidated numbers at the end of the year.

So here are the numbers in graphical form:


Interest income for the year = $4,147.75
Dividend income for the year = $3,741.56

TOTAL Passive Income = $7,889.31

This works out to be $657.44 per month.

Not too shabby.

I remember a time when I had to teach tuition, 2 lessons of 1.5h each per week, to earn an additional $600 a month. This additional source of income can be entirely replaced already! (And indeed, I've stopped giving tuition as I wanted to spend more time with my two young children)

I will do a consolidation of my net worth soon.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

3 comments

comments
25 March 2018 at 10:23 delete

We are even now depending upon our productive cash flow pertaining to charges, consequently our aggressive cash flow moves towards the regular personal savings share, the idea even now thinks wonderful to view Passive Dividend Income your combined figures towards the end in the calendar year.

Reply
avatar
7 November 2018 at 22:14 delete

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

Reply
avatar
4 December 2019 at 12:53 delete

EASY MONEY!!! Get paid for skimming ads or watching videos

==> https://eloot.gg?ref=bitearn <==

This is a growing on-line business great for part-time work, students, stay-at-home parents, or if you've just got some

free time and would like to make some money. Actual legit. Not fake or risk of non-payout scam here.

Simply fill surveys, watch ads and videos, and play games. Also follow on twitter for bonuses and giveaways. Chat room

and support available if you need help or advice.

Depending on how much time you have, you can easily make $300 to $500 a month or more! Minimum payout = $5. Can earn in

less than a week.

To start, use this link

*** https://eloot.gg?ref=bitearn ***

Reply
avatar