DBS Visa Debit Card - Possible Combo with BYOB Account!


And so I signed up for the DBS Be Your Own Boss (BYOB) offer which I blogged about here.

Starting from this month, I will be making a monthly regular savings of $3000 into the account to maximise the offer, which is only valid for 2 years.

To earn the bonus 2% interest, I have to make 5 retail transactions using DBS/POSB credit/debit cards.

But I don't have any decent card from DBS/POSB.

Well, I have the DBS Esso card, but the discount is not that great compared to using UOB ONE Card at SPC.

I also have the POSB Go! debit card. Nothing much to say about this card really. It's just a plain vanilla debit/atm card.

So the hunt for a useful DBS/POSB card is on!

Because I already have to make minimum spending to earn higher interests in my other savings accounts, I don't want another card that has hurdles to jump through.

I was all ready to simply use my Go! card to make the 5 transactions, until I came across the DBS Visa Debit card!

5% cashback with no minimum spending and no annual fees!

Awesome stuff.

But nothing comes free. To qualify for this 5% cashback, you have to make less than 3 cash withdrawals across all your DBS/POSB accounts in a month. The total value of your withdrawals also must be $400 or less. Full T&C can be found here.

Sounds easy enough, as I am already going cashless whenever possible.

If you are in a similar situation, this card might work for you as well.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

comments
7 November 2018 at 22:14 delete

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

Reply
avatar